Supervisor, Diagnostic Imaging
Full Time, FTE: 1
NorthBay Medical Center
The Supervisor is a licensed, certified or registered Diagnostic Imaging Technologist (CRT, CRTNM or ARDMS) with demonstrated expertise and supervisory experience in Diagnostic Imaging. The Supervisor is a member of the Director's Management Team and is responsible for operational activities during normal business hours for the Department of Diagnostic Imaging. The Supervisor works collaboratively with the Director in ensuring that high quality, cost effective, client- satisfying service is provided within the fiscal guidelines of the Departmental budgets. Assures compliance with all applicable regulatory, safety, and quality requirements. Participates in ongoing clinical/technical and supervisory continuing education. Maintains a general understanding of hospital and industry issues.
- High school graduate, two years of college preferred.
- Graduate of an approved training program for the imaging discipline in which he/she is licensed, registered or certified.
Licensure and Certifications:
- Possession of current license, certificate or registration in one of the disciplines of Diagnostic Imaging (CRT,CRTNM or ARDMS).
- AHA or equivalent BLS Certification
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Four years in the discipline for which he/she is licensed, registered or certified plus one year supervisory experience.
- Ability to perform as a working technologist in the discipline for which he/she is licensed, registered or certified.
- Interpersonal Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with co-workers, the public, patients and physicians.
- The NorthBay Way is a set of value-based behaviors that are to be consistently demonstrated and role modeled by all employees that work at NorthBay Healthcare. The NorthBay Way principles consist of Caring, Communication, Collaboration and Competence.
- Employees have the responsibility and accountability to demonstrate and role model these behaviors.