Responsible for the supervision of all daily activities in the clinic including clinical operations, revenue cycle and fiscal objectives. Monitors and directs staff members for various duties as well as prepares work schedules for the staff.
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of related clerical or medical assistant experience.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Demonstrated independent decision making/problem solving skills.
- Computer system experience.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Associates degree or equivalent in related work experience.