Hourly Rate: $14.90
Schedule: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 3:30pm
Must be able to work a flexible work schedule with occasional weekends.
Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and uniforms
MUST be able to secure a positive Background Investigation by Department of Homeland Security
The Supervisor will oversee Custodial & Grounds workers & will be responsible for overall management and coordination of the contract and shall act as the alternate point of contact with the Government Must have the skills, knowledge and experience to manage all aspects of the contract.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, especially those that are transitioning out of the Armed Services.
- Assists in the management of the day to day operations effectively and efficiently to ensure the work is performed in accordance with the contract.
- Assists in ensuring organizational employees, subcontractors, and vendors comply with all contractual requirements and all government regulations.
- Acts as an alternate point of contact with the Government and shall have the authority to act or make decisions for the organization on all matters pertaining to the contract; except for amending or modifying material aspects (i.e. price, scope of work, etc.).
- Assists in managing and maintaining a contract budget and reviewing processes for efficiency.
- Assists in scheduling of personnel, reviewing and approving time cards, inventory management of supplies, equipment, and vehicles.
- Assists in setting and guiding employee expectations, reviews and counsels, and establish and implement process improvement plans, and ensures adherence of the company policies and procedures.
- Assists in the accomplishment of Employee Performance Evaluations through the payroll system within appropriate time frames.
- Assists in ensuring standard work practices are followed for safety and provides training for operating equipment and vehicles, use of supplies, and the requirements of the performance work statement.
- Assists in analyzing and maintaining the contract AbilityOne Ratio requirements through the proper work scheduling of direct disabled employee hours vs non-disabled employee hours.
- Assists in completion of Limitation & Accommodation Quarterly Reports for each AbilityOne employee.
- Assists the Project manager in serving as facilitator for the AbilityOne Program with the AbilityOne department.
- Assists in the execution of reports, inspections and logs as required by the contract.
- Assists in providing field information and specifications to prepare estimates for new work added or deleted to the contract.
- Other tasks as may be directed by the Project Manager.
- Pass and maintain any required security clearance requirement and comply with Drug Free Workplace policy.
- Maintain Operations Security (OPSEC) standard operations procedure.
- Maintain Property Control Plan for management of Government Furnished Property (GFP).
- Maintain a safety and health program that complies with EM 385-1-1 and applicable OSHA, DOD, Armed Forces Branch(s), Federal, state, and local safety, environmental and health requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Maintain a site-specific Accident Prevention Plan (APP) in accordance with Appendix A, EM 385-1-1.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge Required
- OSHA 30 hour General Industry course or ability to acquire certification within 30 days of employment.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively delegate and develop team members.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Basic knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws and procedure.
- Basic knowledge of wage and hour law.
TRDI, UNDER THE AbilityOne Program, hires many individuals with and without disabilities, especially those that are transitioning out of the Armed Services:
TRDI will follow AbilityOne requirements for the staffing needs of this jobsite. Additional information can be located at http://www.abilityone.org/. If you are self-identifying a disability, please submit supportive documentation (i.e. the official medical/psychological diagnosis signed by the appropriate healthcare provider, along with functional limitations + extent) with the application package for full employment consideration. If you have a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor assigned, you can request the Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (VRC) for a 1-page letter on their official letterhead with the same requested information (signed by the VRC). Please fax supporting documentation to 210-249-5623 - Juan Hernandez, AbilityOne Compliance Manager.