The Supervisor, Non-Clinical Operations oversees the daily productivity of our Communication Center Representatives (SA/PA) and is responsible for the development of their respective team. Development protocols including intensive coaching and mentoring, as well as regular quality and productivity reviews.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct responsibility of the day to day and the overall performance, training, and development of the Communication Center Representative team assigned to telephonic member outreach for information collection, coaching and education;
- Develop, motivate, and assist a team of 10-15 non-clinical Call Center Representatives (CCR’s) in the problem-solving resolution process in our Communication Call Center;
- Monitor and drive individual performance, quality, and productivity, including providing direct coaching, support, and feedback;
- Assist in the identification of gaps and opportunities for CCR’s and our patients to develop action plans for and review action plans with the staff and leadership;
- Track and monitor performance of individuals to develop periodic and yearly evaluation criteria including and development areas, strengths and goals/objectives;
- Call quality and individual/team productivity are primary focus areas for the Team Lead;
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and annual CCR review sessions;
- Ensure optimum staffing levels through efficient scheduling and adjustments to meet peak service demands;
- Assist in the selection of new call center representatives;
- Maintain compliance with Inovalon’s policies, procedures and mission statement;
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within Inovalon’s Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position;
- Fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by Inovalon for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company;
- Uphold responsibilities relative to the separation of duties for applicable processes and procedures within your job function; and
- We reserve the right to change this job description from time to time as business needs dictate and will provide notice of such.
- Superior team leadership skills with demonstrated excellence in motivating, developing, and retaining front-line employees;
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with company personnel, customers, and professionals at all levels; and
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and maintain records in a well-organized manner.
- Minimum of 2 years of college required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a supervisor in a high volume call center, preferably within the health care field; and
- Outbound (telemarketing, collections) sales experience is preferred;
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Sedentary work ( i.e. sitting for long periods of time) Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force;
- Frequently or constantly to lift, carry push, pull or otherwise move objects and repetitive motions;
- Subject to inside environmental conditions; and
- Travel for this position will include less than 5% locally usually for training purposes.