This is a full time position with day, evening and weekend hour availability in our Frost Unit.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Communicates, supports and links HFA mission, vision, values, goals, and strategies to everyday work and establishes clear, meaningful, challenging, and attainable objectives and expectations that are aligned with those of the organization.
- Responsible for the administration of Human Resource related functions for assigned employees according to HFA policy and guidelines to include hiring, termination, performance evaluation and management, employee development, employee discipline/corrective action and employee compensation.
- Aligns the right work with the right people and delegates tasks according to people’s strengths and interests.
- Ensures that employees have the skills and resources to be successful.
- Provides employees with coaching, training and opportunities for growth to improve their skills.
- Treats employees fairly and consistently.
- Shares accountability when delegating and involves employees in setting their performance goals.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience in a residential setting is required. A candidate with 2 years of supervisory experience in a residential setting (ideally, with Hillside) is preferred. Candidates with an Associate’s degree must have 4 years of experience, and candidates with a high school diploma or GED must have 5 years of experience. All candidates must have a valid NY State Driver's License and must meet agency driving standards.
- Travel Percentage: 10%
Retail Store Manager / Supervisor