Impark is currently looking for Full-Time and Part Time Supervisor(s) to join our parking operations for SUNY Upstate Medical University (“Upstate”), in Syracuse, NY
This role reports directly to the Site manager and is responsible for assisting in overseeing all administrative and operative functions. The ideal candidate will also focus on assisting with consistently improving customer service while ensuring successful operations at multiple locations in Upstate.
Assist the manager with the following:
- Ensure all staff are following company policies and procedures
- Respond to customer inquiries and conduct investigations on complaints & accidents
- Track & manage incident reports/damage claims; correspond with customers regarding safety & liability
- Respond to and handle client requests and/or issues in a timely manner to ensure client satisfaction
- Initiate and follow up on customer requests
- Conduct Daily/Weekly space counts and provide daily lot audit reports to the site manager
- Ensure accurate reporting and timely delivery for all month-end reports
- Ensure parking passes are delivered to customers and oversee the parking program
- Process, transfer and cancel monthly passes
- Conduct routine site visits and audits taking note of facility condition, staff appearance, PARCS equipment functionality, etc.
- Process daily revenue in accordance with the Company's Daily Revenue Policy and Procedures
- Ensure equipment is functioning properly and/or initiate requests for maintenance repair
- Operate motor vehicles, radio transmitters, receivers, and/or other tools and equipment as required.
- Scheduling and Coordination of staff based on regular manpower requirements and special event activity.
- Monitoring of personnel to ensure compliance with company uniform and service standards for our operations.
- Ensure proper revenue control procedures are followed by all employees.
- Completion of paperwork related to staff hiring, transfer, termination, and hours worked as well as reports such as Revenue collection, daily recaps, tape reports, space counts, etc.
- Prepare daily bank deposits and ensure all cash receipts are delivered daily to the assigned location
- All other duties as assigned by Impark with the ability to help the site manager with other projects if necessary
- 1+ years of Experience managing and training employees
- 2+ years of previous parking management or similar service industry experience
- 3+ years of customer relations, customer service, and management experience
- Computer skills required, including MS Word, Excel, and other relevant systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and with a team to meet deadlines
- Ability to react and problem solve quickly, with or without assistance from others
- Superior Communication and Interpersonal Skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external parties
- Associates degree or related industry experience preferred
- Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity