Under the direction of the Director -Table Games, Shift & Pit Manager positions, is responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. The incumbent is also responsible for monitoring and supervising an area of a pit consisting of one or more games to assure the delivery of Customer Service standards, while maintaining the integrity of the games.
- Offering the highest possible level of Customer Service resulting in a maximum level of guest enjoyment and return play
- Responsible for knowing all policies & procedures of the specific table game he/she is supervising.
- Maintaining a work environment that is safe, professional, friendly and conducive to a high level of productivity & performance, as well as, morale.
- Works diligently to support the Hard Rock culture and team philosophy throughout the property.
- Acts as a role model to all employees and always presents oneself as a credit to Hard Rock and encourages other team members to do the same.
- Promotes positive public relations and creates an enjoyable atmosphere for all customers.
- Amicably resolves customer related problems in a fast paced environment.
- Ensures the protection of customer’s rewards and credit lines.
- Complies with all departmental and Company Policies including Hard Rock’s business ethics guidelines.
- Complies with all regulatory requirements.
- Maintains confidentiality of all Hard Rock trade secrets and proprietary information including business processes, customer lists, marketing plans and any other confidential information.
- Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Three years table games experience required. Two years in a Dual-Rated management level capacity or above is preferred. Must be knowledgeable in all primary casino games and most secondary games.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands, talk or hear. The employee must very infrequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.