The Information Technologies Department at Saint Peter's is hiring a Supervisor of Technical Support. In this visible position, you will lead a team of desktop support professionals who provide exceptional level 2 expertise and customer service to our colleagues.
You will also:
- Supervise work assignments and task completion for all level- 1 PC Techs and ensures Service Level Agreements are met.
- Collaborate with other IT team members to ensure technically sound systems development, implementation, support, and training.
- Establish standards for all aspects of Desktop hardware and software and manage acquisition and inventory of such.
- Serve as a team member on special projects or systems implementation
- Manage and maintain positive vendor relations.
- Not only highly skilled technically but you also exude leadership qualities and are known for your extraordinary management skills.
- A coach, a mentor, and a motivated team player.
- Passionate about customer service.
- An effective communicator who demonstrates solid communication skills both with customers and leadership.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related field) OR 5+ years of experience in Desktop Support Supervision.
- A minimum of three years of experience and expertise with PC hardware and the latest Microsoft Windows Platform.
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft desktop applications: Office 365 Suite of products and operating systems.
- High proficiency in desktop network connectivity using Ethernet technology and TCP/IP protocol.
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills.
- 5+ years supervising a small technical workgroup.