Are you passionate and enthusiastic about a career in the Automotive, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Chemical or Electronics/Semi-Conductor industries? Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions is an international recruiting firm with offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Japan. Our services are based on the needs of our clients and we connect them with qualified candidates in these fields. We take the time to understand your background and what it is you are looking for. Activ8 has a solid track record in placing candidates in long-term, direct-hire positions as well as temporary positions that fit the needs of both the client and YOU - the job seeker.
We are searching for a mid-level quality engineer for an industrial and locomotive parts manufacturer in Pittsburgh, PA area.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering related field preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Quality Assurance
• Process auditing experience
• Experience with TDU inventory and PSI is a big plus
• Computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Project and PowerPoint.
• Automotive/locomotive/Aerospace manufacturing experience highly desired
• Evaluate cost of changes to processes due to supplier defects.
• Assist in design and implementation of countermeasure activities.
• Work with purchasing to improve Supplier Performance rating and conduct supplier on-site audits.
• Evaluate new suppliers to access QC, reliability and process control.
• Supervise inspection technicians.
Direct applicants only.
We do not accept any applications from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
This position cannot support relocation costs.
• Location: Pittsburgh, PA area
• Compensation: DOE (up to $60k)