Pls email Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Supply Chain Analyst / ERP Lead
Location: Norcross, Ga
Relo paid: Yes - relo reimbursement
Must be US Citizen or Green Card
** This person will be the Subject Matter Expert for the ERP and will be involved with migrating data that is currently in Excel into the Epicor Eclipse ERP.
Candidates must have strong experience with some type of ERP.
The supply chain analyst will be responsible for replenishing the Company's six warehouses across the country via the Company's ERP system, support targeted fill rate and balance with target inventory turns. This position will be responsible for generating reports to analyze the current status and suggest for network optimization.
Position responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Generating transfer orders based on current supply and demand dynamics among warehouses.
- Set up and maintain ERP system parameters to generate suggested transfers
- Review the fill rate report to identify and suggest a solution and/or solve the reason(s) a branch is out of stock using root cause analysis
- Assist in analytical research of accurate forecasting in the S&OP process
- Coordinate with other departments to determine cross shipment needs from another facility to achieve best order fulfillment.
- Direct and ensure that transfers schedules are correctly implemented.
- Assist with goal of overall inventory turn improvements
- Assist with month end close reconciliations including resolving network receiving and transfer discrepancies
- Help lead process improvements
- Create reports, metrics for continuous improvement purpose
- Work with warehouse managers to troubleshoot inventory shortages and quantity discrepancies
- Assist with physical inventories and cycle counting
- Bachelors Degree with at least three years in experience in an inventory planning or supply chain analyst role
- Advanced MS Excel skills is preferred (including knowledge of pivot table creation, V-look ups, IF statements, and creating dash boards)
- Experience using ERP, Epicor Eclipse platform a plus