The Supply Chain Analyst performs fact based, data driven analysis, and modeling on significant amounts of data across all supply chain and customer service functions using advanced analytical/statistical and optimization tools. This position works with external/internal customers and cross functional teams on various projects to optimize the Supply Chain. The responsibility also includes development of supply chain processes and systems to optimize customer service levels, inventory investment, capital investment, sales and profitability.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Manage multiple supply chain projects concurrently
- SQL Skills ( Writing complex queries to pull large data set, performing analysis on large data set using SQL queries etc)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables and Formulas) skills
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of technical environments, database platforms, related tools, and utilities
- C or C# knowledge a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Statistical Analysis experience
- Knowledge on optimization modeling of Linear and Mixed Integer Programming problems (preferred but not required)
- Bachelors Degree or Master’s degree (Preferred Major: Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Manufacturing/ Production Engineering, Statistics, Operations Research or Computer Science), and 0-1 year experience in Supply Chain.
Veritiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law. Additionally, Veritiv will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Veritiv’s legal duty to furnish information. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here: http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf