Supply Chain Analyst-WIC04162 Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world.Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience.We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way,reducing environmental impact and improving the communities wherewe live and work.
The Supply Chain Analyst is part of the Sales and Operations Planning team within the Protein Group Supply Chain. Reporting to the Supply Chain Technology and Process Implmentation Lead, this role will actively be involved in supply chain design, modeling, and successful implementation of supply chain technology solutions. The ideal candidate has experience using multiple systems and has the ability to translate between business needs and technical requirements.
The Protein Group Supply Chain team utilizes multiple advanced tools including SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO), SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP), Logility, Supply Chain Guru, iNDIGO etc. The Supply Chain Analyst will work closely with 3rd party partners, Global IT and business resources to ensure the design and implementation of our supply chain solutions meets the business needs.
The Supply Chain Analyst will not only be an integral part of the deployment of new tools and solutions but also become the key superuser of these tools and the “go to” resource for business users.
30% Develops, tests and deploys supply chain tools and solutions
30% Requirements gathering, data validation and project management.
20% Continuous improvement and advancement of technology and process solutions
10% Provide training and support for business users
10% Miscellaneous Duties as Assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in IT, Mathematics/Statistics, Operations, Finance, Business, Supply Chain Management or similar
• 2+ years of relevant experience preferably within a supply chain, IT or related discipline
• Advanced proficiency in standard business applications (e.g. MS Office Suite)
• Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills with high attention to detail
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and act with a sense of urgency
• Ability to identify and communicate information required to make sound business decisions across many functions
• Experience in Operations, Supply Chain Management or IT
• Experience in leading others through change
• Experience with Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, AS400 and/or multiple ERP systems
• Experience with advanced planning tools such as SAP APO, SAP IBP, Logility, JDA, etc.
• Knowledge of the food industry and commodity markets
• Knowledge of data flows and structures. Understand how data moves from source system to planning tools.
• Basic understanding of databases
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
• Demonstrated ability to push forward through ambiguous requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.