A world leader in the design and manufacture of avionics flight instruments, technologically sophisticated defense systems and diagnostic medical instrumentation, Elbit Systems of America combines the close-knit teamwork and high visibility of a small company with the stability and resources only a large company can provide. Add in our employee-friendly corporate culture and great southern New Hampshire lifestyle, and you’ll see why joining ESA could be the best move of your career.
This position is for a full-time Co-Op from June - December 2019.
Only current students enrolled in a Supply Chain Management college degree program will be considered.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Supply Chain, the Co-Op will:
- Collect and analyze data throughout the Company related to Supply Chain and other functions
- Partner with Accounting and Finance Department to research purchasing activities
- Develop an understanding of the interactions of various ERP Systems and how they relate to Supply Chain Management
- Assist in developing and recommending policy and procedure changes
- Interact with Supply Chain Directors to accomplish initiatives as defined by the VP of Supply Chain
- Travel to Corporate headquarters in Fort Worth, TX (once or twice during Co-Op assignment)
- Attend staff meetings and off-site strategy meetings
- Must be currently enrolled in Supply Chain Management college degree program
- Current GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Outstanding customer service
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) skills required