The Supply Chain & General Services Manager is responsible for leading the supply chain and general services group and overseeing purchase to pay, general services, warehouse and records management processes and controls for all Golden Pass entities. Communicates supply chain and general services information effectively and at the right level of detail. Interfaces with various levels of management and reports directly to the Vice President of Business Services. This position has multiple direct reports at multiple Company locations.
Essential Duties / Functions
- Provides leadership and guidance to supply chain management and general services staff.
- Responsible for development and stewardship of function's work plan and budget (WP&B).
- Responsible for training, coaching, and developing proper staffing of the supply chain management and general services group, assesses performance, and provides effective feedback.
- Responsible for the development, evaluation and execution of contracts for materials and services, professional services, or other contracts, including related controls.
- Responsible for bidding activities for projects, high value purchases, and other scenarios, including related controls.
- Responsible for oversight of purchase to pay activities, systems and related controls; including ensuring proper agreements, vendors, and sourcing are available by the date requested at the optimum terms and conditions.
- Responsible for oversight of general services activities at the Sabine Pass Terminal (building maintenance, landscaping, irrigation, lawn maintenance, custodial services, vending services, etc.) and at the Houston Corporate Office (vending services, working with landlord on building services, maintenance, safety alerts, etc.).
- Responsible for oversight of office construction, build-out, and office moves.
- Responsible for development and stewardship of overall supply chain management and general services annual budget.
- Responsible for the Golden Pass Management System regarding Information Management and Contractual Compliance.
- Responsible for efficiency opportunities identified within functional area and any related management of change.
- Reviews and analyzes supply chain, warehouse, general services, and records management key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure on-track to meet objectives.
- Reviews and analyzes monthly control reports for supply chain and general services to identify potential issues.
- Management sponsor on the Golden Pass Management System regarding internal assessments; provides strategic guidance on closure of potential issues identified during assessments.
- Strategic management resource on emergency response and business continuity.
- Owns the process, guidelines and procedures related to supply chain and general services, records management and warehouse for all entities. Provides strategic direction and guidance to direct and/or improve supply chain and general services reporting processes, requirements and controls. Provides guidance and support in execution of internal assessments and in resolution of gaps identified.
Minimum education required of the position
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, business administration or other related discipline.
Minimum experience required of the position
- 10+ years of related materials management / supply chain management / supply chain experience
- 2+ years as a supervisor or leadership experience
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required of the position
- Excellent leadership skills and personnel management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Required job competencies
- Strategic decision making
- Building a successful team
- Building strategic working relationships
- Building trust
- Aligning performance for success
Any certificates, licenses, etc. required for the position
- Forklift, Rigging Certificates a plus
- Normal office working environment with some warehouse environment included
- Normal office lifting and walking
Supply Chain Manager