Site: TX - Richardson
Business Title: Supply Chain Integration, Intern
Shift: Normal Day
Qorvo is All Around You! We manufacture innovative RF solutions at the center of connectivity to enable high-performance applications for advanced wireless devices, wired and wireless networks and defense radar and communications for 5G networks, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and other emerging applications. We are a global company thriving on a culture of innovation, diversity, and inclusion. Our people are always at the core of Qorvo’s innovation. Qorvo is a place to stretch your imagination and push boundaries to achieve success. Learn more about Top 10 Reasons to make a career at Qorvo.
We are recruiting for a Process Development Engineering Intern. Intern will assist in data collection, standardization, and alignment for indirect material inventory management for Global Planning and Logistics organization. Project includes introducing geographically separated sites stemming from recent acquisitions into the greater Qorvo logistics inventory systems.
Assist in the management of integration of SAP systems:
- Interface with inventory integration with teams in China, Ireland, Germany on projects support requiring SAP material movements
- Interface with the global warehouse team on transactions
- Other new product integration projects will also be assigned based on available time and intern skills
This is afull-timeIntern position located in Richardson, TX. The position will be temporary in nature and last approximately 3 or 6 months.
Desired Degree:BS or MS in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering
- Currently enrolled in a degree program in Supply Chain, Logistics, and/or Industrial Engineering; strong academic performance is required
- Must have a 3.0 or better
- Proficient in the use of computers, Excel, Spotfire, Tableau
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and a works effectively on a team
- Preference given to candidates who have prior experience with SAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and condense significant information into concise summaries and recommendations
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively with interdisciplinary teams
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Curious and passionate about continuous improvements to established methods
The above duties are not intended to be all-inclusive or permanent. The requirements of the position may change based on the business need. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change.
Position Location:Apopka, FL
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO:
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth, and a passion for creating what is next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
Location: TX - Richardson
Activation Date: Thursday, September 10, 2020
Expiration Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2021