Elbit Systems of America, LLC is looking to fill two Supply Chain Internships. We are looking for students seeking a challenging intern position. They must have the ability to meet deadlines and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously within the Supply Chain Department.
- Assist in expediting needed materials by working directly with the suppliers, and in the IPT’s to eliminate down time due to part shortages.
- Assist A/P, and S/C with invoice issues, to recognize discounted payment terms via early payment opportunities, and avoid late payments/penalties.
- Assist in the processing of supplier returns, to include all aspects of the RMA process, to ensure timely returns of defective materials to suppliers, and affiliates.
- Assist Buyers/Subcontracts in PO preparation, maintenance, and supplier management.
- Analyze, and execute open order reports, and reschedule messages.
- Gain Experience relating to the FAR, and CPSR requirements associated to purchasing materials for government contracts.
- Support the Compliance and Small Business Officer in data tracking.
- Experience firsthand the Supply Chain processes as they relate to the DOD contracts environment.
We are looking for a Sophomore or Junior student currently enrolled in a college or university degree program related to Supply Chain.
Training Pre-requisites (Within One Year of Taking Position):
Safety Training, as dictated by Safety Department
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required (Unique and Measurable):
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment handling multiple assignments.
- MS Office products (Proficient-Excel, PP, Word
- Articulate, adaptable, strong inter-personal skills, deadline/detail orientated
- Above average grade point average required.