https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/1tuyqsNLQfXSWT_TbxkxQ3ZpaH-ZpxcnRiFcHaW7bzBm5ddlCJTkvfAeygFwc1ihwzwI6Pxb7sP-5fI2iVzxjiKtm2wdQBTXWwTvugc4sdZ-o6gk8o3-P8Xr7exrXMHJgVLvxmHG" style="-aw-left-pos: 0pt; -aw-rel-hpos: column; -aw-rel-vpos: paragraph; -aw-top-pos: 0pt; -aw-wrap-type: inline;" />
Supply Chain, Logistics, & Sales Operations Co-op– Fall 2019
Our Fall Co-op Program is 6 months commencing in July and ending in December
The Supply Chain, Logistics, and Sales Operations Organization is right in the middle of Wayfair’s top strategic priorities, investing in our proprietary logistics network to deliver an unparalleled customer experience. Teams include Supplier Operations, CastleGate Fulfillment, Inventory Planning Strategy, Supply Chain Integration, Small and Large Parcel Strategy, Custom Supply Chain, Global Delivery, and more. Candidate will possess strong business acumen, analytical horsepower, unparalleled communication skills and an appetite for solving challenging business problems. This is a unique opportunity to help build another competitive advantage for Wayfair.
- Leveraging big data to analyze the competitive environment and develop business cases for strategic initiatives that drive speed, reliability and cost reduction throughout our supply chain
- Creating cross-functional partnerships throughout Operations and other areas of the company to problem solve and to innovate tools and processes
- Building supplier and carrier relationships and influencing senior stakeholders to enable strategic operational partnerships that can scale with Wayfair’s continued growth
- Strong academic record
- Demonstrated leadership through campus involvement; former internship, summer job, or co-op experience is preferred
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Creative and innovative approach to solving problems; a desire to make processes better
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a demonstrated self-starter mentality
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Interest in working hard and being challenged in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic attitude
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Experience with programming language (SQL or R) is a plus
Wayfair is revolutionizing the home goods retail sector, from product discovery to final delivery. As a global tech company, Wayfair has become a large and diverse community of innovative thinkers and doers, who utilize advanced technology such as machine-learning algorithms and computer vision to keep us at the forefront of e-commerce.
We are always looking for analytical, imaginative, and adaptable individuals to support, join, and drive our ever-growing teams. At Wayfair, student contributors are given autonomy, mentorship, and development opportunities in an open and collaborative environment. Our business has been built on the understanding that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success.
Growing substantially year-over-year, Wayfair generated $6.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ending September 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 10,900 people and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.