Job Role and Responsibilities
- You will plan and control the production and warehousing activities as well as the inventory investment of the plant.
- Analyze customer orders and sales forecasts to prepare plant production and inventory plans.
- Review actual plant performance against sales and production plans and recommend corrective action(s) to bring results in line with plans or recommends change in production and inventory plans to recognize differences between actual and forecasts.
- Direct and monitors inventory control activities to assure that balanced inventories are maintained and that production and purchase releases are scheduled to meet production and inventory investment objectives.
- Directing purchasing activity for expense items. Maintains contact with all vendors of material and components to insure uninterrupted supply. Resolves discrepancies concerning items that fail to meet in-coming quality standards.
- Prepare capacity planning analyses. Recommends purchase of additional capacity where necessary.
- Directs warehousing activities and insures adherence to governmental safety and health regulations and personnel policies, procedures.
- Assists in the development and maintaining the integrity of computerized production/inventory control systems. Supervises the operation of such systems. Ensures data integrity by developing systematic cycle counting to maintain accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree