Position Description Overview
Fiserv is a leader in the credit card and statement processing industry. We have created strong relationships with financial institutions through the world to assist them with various aspects of transaction processing. Our Output Service team supports these financial institutions by producing credit cards and statements for their customers.
As a Supply Chain Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Picking accurately the correct type and count of card and/or paper materials utilizing hand held/wrist mounted IPhone/Android type device or from paper pick list per the job instructions.
- Meeting/Exceeding all productivity and quality standards.
- Receiving, inspecting, counting, and putting away incoming plastic, paper, and other operating supply materials utilizing electronic card counters, weight scales, and manually counting.
- Operating within the PC based Materials Management System(MMS).
- Some Operation of manual/electric pallet jack.
- Shipping out of material per instructions provided Operate card and paper shredding equipment according to set control processes.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; stand, climb stairs use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear.
- May be required to operate manual pallet jack and regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Basic PC skills required.
- Previous warehouse and/or production experience preferred.
- Required to stand 95% of your shift and lift 25-50 pounds regularly.
- May be required to work in excess of 40 hours a week.
- Work schedule may include weekends, with regularly scheduled time-off during weekdays.
- Must be able to read and comprehend basic work-related instructions, such as training materials, policies and work orders, in English.
- Must be able to comprehend basic work-related verbal instructions in English.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment.
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
- Paid Holidays
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Military Leave
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development
- Vacation/paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Donation-Matching Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts