What does a great Supply Chain Operator do?
Fiserv is a leader in the credit card and statement processing industry. We have created strong relationships with financial institutions through the world to assist them with various aspects of transaction processing. Our Output Service team supports these financial institutions by producing credit cards and statements for their customers.
You can look forward to:
- Being responsible and accountable for distribution of various types of paper goods and related materials.
- Following procedures for counting/verifying items.
- Entering items into computerized tracking system.
- Being responsible for pulling correct inventory to meet internal and external orders. The support you provide could range from gathering materials and delivering them to production, to pulling and counting various types of paperwork. Our clients rely on us to execute these tasks flawlessly, so accuracy and attention to detail are imperative.
- Maintaining high quality standards by quality checking all material prior to releasing to production by using various methods of sampling and count weighing.
- Working well in a team environment, being flexible, dependable, professional, and willing to help others.
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic PC skills required.
- Previous warehouse and/or production experience preferred.
- Required to stand 95% of your shift and lift 25-50 pounds regularly.
- May be required to work in excess of 40 hours a week.
- Work schedule may include weekends, with regularly scheduled time-off during weekdays.
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
- Paid Holidays
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Military Leave
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development
- Vacation/paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Donation-Matching Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts