Supply Chain Warehouse Management Sub Process Implementation Lead-WIC04439 Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world.Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience.We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way,reducing environmental impact and improving the communities wherewe live and work.
Throughout Project Symphony, the Sub Process Implementation Lead (PIL) will provide expertise and support to influence and drive the successful implementation of SAP within Cargill’s Protein group. This includes defining and documenting specific business requirements, developing and implementing improved business processes, ensuring successful deployment of the new ERP systems and enhancements, leading system and process testing, including change management topics identification, managing training of system users for their designated area, and assisting with functional stabilization efforts.
The Sub PIL will report to the Supply Chain PIL. The ability to develop an understanding of interdependencies across Process Areas, identify changes vs current process and integrating with the Data Network is a critical skill for success in this role. The primary focus is to lead the implementation for several areas within the Supply Chain space. This role requires significant collaboration, integration and teamwork within other Symphony SubPILs, Protein and with Global IT.
Thee primary focus for this Sub Process Implementation Lead will be the Warehouse Management end to end, this includes a robust integrated solution for all locations and related functionality under the SAP Symphony scope:
- EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) locations and related processes
- IM (Inventory Management) locations and related processes
- 3PL (Third Party Logistics) management and related processes
50% - Project Sub Process Implementation Lead Role - Lead implementation of system and process deployment for primary functional area. Responsibilities include: documenting business specific knowledge and gathering business requirements, validating system configuration and processes meet business needs, partnering with Global IT and integrated areas on any necessary design or configuration changes, accessing and building non-system enabled business processes, ensuring functionality is appropriately tested and trained, assisting in the development and execution of the cutover plan, and guiding and supporting the business to successful stabilization of the new system and processes. Ensures that implemented design and process changes are aligned with Cargill’s internal control framework and Global Process Organization.
20% - Change, Communication and Education (CCE) – Identify major changes between CSA (Current State Assessment) & FS (Future State), support CCE Team with execution of change plan and promote process change activities within the organization. Ensure organizational readiness.
20% - People Management - Leadership execution supporting identification and staffing of SMEs/Super Users, direct project responsibilities for SMEs/Super Users: onboarding, task allocation, day-to-day work direction, and provide feedback to Management in Performance Management and Year-End reviews. Collaborating with subject matter experts and super users across the other areas.
10% - Support Value Realization Activities: Identify and lead optimization activities related to the Warehouse Management space Lead efforts in collaboration with the PIL’s and Process Sponsors which deliver value from system (people, process, data, and technology) improvements. Implement, maintain and communicate metrics to track solution stabilization and value captured through optimization initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of work experience in specific area of concentration or related field
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with and manage the expectations of senior management stakeholders to drive decision making processes, organizational and process changes
- Strong analytical skills; capable of breaking down complex issues and identifying key drivers; can identify cross process upstream and downstream impacts
- Proven ability to influence, coach, facilitate, and communicate with individuals across a broad range of education, experience, and functional spectrums across different areas within the organization
- Demonstrated behaviors consistent with Cargill Leadership Expectations
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, maybe more during peak project periods and depending on project needs
- Experience with ERP systems, specifically SAP/EWM
- High Knowledge of Protein, Warehouse Management, Business and Processes
- Previous experience working on high impact projects and change management initiatives
- Very strong ability and appetite to learn and apply new concepts
- Project management/PMP experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to various situations prioritizing multiple work assignments simultaneously