VT Group is a leading technology integrator with close to 50 years’ experience delivering technology and C4ISR solutions to solve the complex challenges faced by our government and commercial customers in the Defense and National Security markets. We provide aviation mission support in the areas of programmatic, integrated logistics, training, maintenance, acquisition management, and analytic support solutions for fixed, rotary, and tiltrotor winged aircraft – as well as worldwide management, operations, and sustainment support of advanced Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) in the challenging environments of Afghanistan, Iraq, and Africa, and aboard U.S. Navy ships and research vessels. Our commitment is to excellence, building a culture of trust, respect, and open communications with our customers to deeply each successful mission.
VT Group is seeking a Supply Clerk in San Diego, CA.
- This position will involve performing limited aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities.
- Work usually is segregated by commodity area or function, and controlled in terms of difficulty, complexity, or responsibility.
- Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments of technical supply management operations; or to functions or subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty.
- The work generally involves individual case problems or supply actions.
- This work may require consideration of program requirements together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines. Assignments require:
- a.) a good working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines;
- b.) an understanding of the needs of the organization serviced; and
- c.) analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
- Licensed forklift driver (preferred)
- US Citizen
This position is contingent upon contract award.