LOCATION: Bath, NY
The Arc of Steuben is a not-for-profit organization that supports people with developmental and intellectual disabilities so they realize their goals and dreams and become the best they can be.
Under the direction of the Director of Facilities, the Supply Distribution Specialist assists in the receiving and distribution of the agency bulk food distribution service duties, meeting quotas and deadlines. The position is expected to complete jobs timely with minimal errors and attention to detail. The position is expected to be punctual and able to complete all aspects of the job including but not limited to:
- Receive & check in product from vendor
- Pick food items to be distributed to the houses utilizing totes and coolers
- Pick household essentials & PPE requested by Finance & Residential services
- Deliver food and supply items to the residential houses
- Dispose of food containers
- Complete food inventory
- Sanitize and clean stock area and kitchen
Our Supply Distribution Specialist will enjoy medical insurance, flexible spending programs, paid time off, discount programs, a 401(k)-retirement plan, associate recognition programs, as well as holiday, bereavement, and jury duty pay. We value education, which is why we offer tuition reimbursement, comprehensive paid training, and by working for a not-for-profit agency you may qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today!
- Valid NYS Driver's license and driving record acceptable to the agency.
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply through our Website: http://arcofsteuben.org