Our Cannabis client is a group of ambitious people that embrace challenges, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. They’re always up for an adventure and ready to see how far they can push themselves and the limits. They love what they do and work hard to bring the community the best cannabis edibles on the market. They are looking for a Supply and Logistics Manager who embraces the business culture.
The Supply and Logistics Manager oversees the movement of their products from production facility, to the warehouse, to the customers. They are well versed in inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation planning, as well as managing a distribution workforce. They prepare worker schedules and ensure warehousing and distribution workers follow safety rules. Most importantly, they are the heart of moving our product from production to our incredible customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify inventory daily both morning and evening – ensure that all deliveries are staged and manifested
- Manage shipping of product from production facilities to warehouses
- Track inventory throughout state
- Track med and unmed inventory and update production department
- Create manifests for delivery and transfers
- Manage and audit manifests within 24 hours – match manifests and coordinate with a co-licensing partner.
- Ensure hard copies are maintained for future audits
- Track daily orders and communicate with inventory (shipping and staging) so that orders are fulfilled in an orderly fashion
- In Coalinga – manage drivers to make sure that deliveries are correctly fulfilled
- Coordinate schedules for drivers, sales associates, and inventory personnel weekly
- Build delivery routes for all deliveries for the next day
- Coordinate cash pick-ups as requested by the sales team
- Track deliveries for Track and Trace compliance
- Communicate with dispensaries to resolve manifest issues
- Maintain regular maintenance on fleet vehicles.
- Assist in cash auditing from customers
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in supply chain management, logistics or business administration or related field preferred
- At least 3 years of related experience/training in supply chain or logistics function/department, preferably in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Strong attention to detail is critical as well as the ability to maintain high standards of accuracy and compliance assurance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, data analysis, Google Apps and QuickBooks
- Ability to pass Livescan background check.
Initially, this position will require travel to/on-site management of our manufacturing facility in central California (Coalinga, CA.). After 6 months position will be full time in our Sacramento manufacturing facility.
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a salary, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance and AD&D/Life insurance.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.