Supply Network Planner
- Report to the World Wide Planning & Inventory Associate Director.
- Responsible for the continuity of supply, ensuring service to customers in line with performance levels set with the business while optimizing inventory levels.
- Focus is on the 0 to 12 months horizon (MPS horizon).
- Responsible for a plant or a product portfolio (from a plant and/or a set of suppliers).
- Analyze/monitor the global demand for their portfolio and interacts with regional stakeholders at a WW level to understand different market dynamics for therapeutic classes and / or customers and business strategies.
- Master Production Schedule MPS.
- Assume ownership for scheduling the Master Production Schedule (MPS) on the 0-12 month horizon.
- Utilize and leverage knowledge from Production Planning and Operations to optimize production in accordance with sales forecasts, plant labor and resource availability, and new business opportunities.
- Identify and resolve conflicts with material availability, capacity availability and order promise data integrity.
- Develop knowledge of detailed production processes, and collaborates cross functionally with Customer Service, Sales, Supply Chain and Demand Management to optimize the MPS and maximize customer delivery performance.
- Identify and communicate all planning risks while sequencing production to optimize customer delivery.
- Responsible for recommending and escalating mitigation plans to the identified risks.
- Identify and monitor plant network operations (flexibility, capacity, utilization, constraints, etc.)
- Identify and resolve conflicts with material availability, capacity availability and order promise data integrity to include excellent follow up and communication skills.
- Monitor and execute action items to fulfill sales, replenishment, and manufacturing order deadlines.
- Collaborate with S&OP planners to share the challenges identified on their portfolio, focusing on the MPS horizon (0-12 months) and sharing capacity scenarios built for decision making within supply chain and operations network.
- Inventory management.
- Define the planning and inventory strategies for its portfolio, by SKU, according to business goals (considering regional specificities) with the aim of optimizing service and profit while delivering against inventory targets (consistently with the annual global inventory policy defined and adjusted by global planners at S&OP level)
- Monitor projected inventory levels to identify major risks (shortage and overstock) and defines mitigation plans,
- Accountable for tracking blocked inventory and coordinates actions needed for release, rework, or destruction.
- Interface with CS, Sales, Transportation, and business leaders for corrective actions on day-to-day issues, i.e. on-time delivery, quality issues, transportation issues.
- Project management.
- Interacts with appropriate contacts at plant level, with transversal and/or global stakeholders to obtain the best level of information related to phase-in & phase-out projects (local or global) impacting capacity, production and supply plans to customers.
- Support Key Performance Indicators per perimeter: Service Level (OTIF On Time in Full), Back Order, Inventory levels, Turns.
- Manage master data maintenance in the system for replenishment parameters (distribution lines, safety stock settings, lot sizes, activation of new SKUs, etc... )
- Maximize the use of the ERP system wholly and develop integration with all WWD stakeholders to minimize the use of using manual files outside of the SAP ERP system.
- Continuous improvement.
- Responsible for periodic metric reviews on their product perimeter, ensure efficient root cause analysis using action plans, and coordinate communication to engage all relevant functions (back and front end).
- Issue action plans with partners (Plants, Front End, CSL, DCs, and Quality) and monitor execution.
- Masters Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics or equivalent degree.
- 5+ years in Supply Chain management (plant and global).
- Advance knowledge / expertise of SAP, or similar ERP & Excel.
- Thorough understanding of industrial and supply chain roles.
- Financial experience is a plus.
- Remote network management (plants, Regions, DCs)
- English is a must, French / Spanish and Hungarian are pluses