At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing,the right way.
As a Supply Sales Representative for PitneyBowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are thedriving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thrivingculture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win.Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you maybe a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
A strong sales focused and forwardthinking individual who will contact key decision makers while exceeding salesquotas. You are committed to championingnew ideas, strategies or concepts to ensure that the business is retained andthe client is satisfied
- Call current and former PB customers toconsult, assess needs, and recommend appropriate products and services
- Overcome objections and close the sale
- Initiate outbound sales calls
- Navigate through the region's internalwebsite to provide customers with pricing, promotions and service information
As a Supply Sales Representative, you have:
- One year of sales experience. Experience penetrating and maintaining accounts-B2B, outside, or inside sales preferred
- Basic PC skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel and Word
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse prospective and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Our Global SMB (Small and MediumBusiness) Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutionsthat enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operationsand deliver greater value to their customers. Our SMB mailing andshipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressingand postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
If you are the right fit, applynow.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal EmploymentOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusivenessin the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals withDisabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must applyonline. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our onlineapplication should refer to the alternate application options via ourIndividuals with Disabilities link.