Sage Intacct is looking for enthusiastic, positive-minded, customer focused and service-oriented people to be Support Analysts in our Global Customer Support organization. You will need to prioritize and multi-task daily, while maintaining a high level of confidence and professionalism. You must be able to work on complex problems, while balancing multiple customer cases in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Assist customers and/or partners in responding to questions and issues with the Sage Intacct application via live help, online customer portal, and phone.
- Case Management, which includes
- Maintaining, updating and prioritizing cases daily to meet published customer Service Level Objectives
- Logging cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution
- Performing research and troubleshooting to resolve cases
- Providing timely communications with clients and internal departments such as Engineering and Product Management
- Logging and tracking escalations.
- Contribute to the development of internal knowledge base and customer solution portal.
- Understand customer needs and provide proactive suggestions to improve customer use and satisfaction.
- May be required to work weekends and holidays on a rotating basis to provide support coverage.
- May be required to work outside of standard work hours in response to critical customer situations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role.
- Understanding of accounting and financial business operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and research complex issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including clear speaking voice and good use of English language grammar.
- Proven success in a team environment.
- Experience working with or implementing Sage Intacct or other ERP/Financial software application.
- Experience using CRM software such as Salesforce.
- Understanding of Internet and Cloud technologies.
- Free Food and Coffee
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
Decision Support Analyst