PeopleTec is currently seeking a Support Engineer for C2BMC Advanced Technologies to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Support the Advanced Technology Lead and the Chief Engineer for the MDA/BCDV organization (C2BMC Future Spirals). Duties include review and evaluation of advanced algorithms and planning for development, maturation, test, and demonstration of advanced algorithms using data from both simulated and real world data collects, to include flight test and ground test data. Support algorithms that include the following functions: discrimination, tracking and environmental characterization. Coordinate with C2BMC Prime Contractor (Lockheed Martin), the U.S. Army Aviation & Missile Research Development & Engineering (AMRDEC) Collaborative Test & Evaluation Center (CTEC), MDA/BC X-Lab, Missile Defense Data Center (MDDC), MIT/Lincoln Labs, Georgia Technical Research Institute (GTRI), John Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (JHU/APL) and numerous small businesses. Duties require support of many meetings and interaction/coordination at all levels of Government; from technical to executive level. Additional responsibilities include completing MDA E-Taskers: comment forms, Staff Summary Sheets, redlining documents/briefings, and providing inputs to numerous MDA and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD)documents/briefings.
- 10+ years of applicable work experience.
- Experience with developing or evaluating algorithms used in missile defense.
- Experience with missile defense discrimination, tracking and correlation.
- Must have experience working system engineering within the Missile Defense Agency.
- Work entrance and exit criteria for major engineering reviews.
- Travel: 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Math, Physics or Computer Science and 10+ years of relevant experience. Master's Degree preferred.
- Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning experience.
- Experience with evaluating Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) proposals.
- Kill Vehicle design or analysis work.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.