Title: Support Engineer I
Start Date: 11/19/18 10:00 AM
End Date: 2/19/19 10:00 AM
Work Location: Seattle, WA
3 month assignment with potential to convert based on performance M-F 8am-5pm
- SharePoint Expert - Must have
- 2+ years experience
- Supporting Legal department
- Bachelors degree not required
Candidate screening and technical questions
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
As a SharePoint support Engineer, you will: manage the design, development, and implementation of Microsoft SharePoint based solutions. Collaborate with clients and stakeholders to analyze requirements and participate in strategic design and architectural decisions. Provide subject matter expertise in Microsoft SharePoint On Premise product capabilities, customization, and development initiatives and activities. Lead the creation, design, and application of SharePoint implementations and custom solutions. Perform interface modifications to SharePoint and third-party utilities and tools. Lead content migrations, workflow development, solutions deployments, and process management work streams.
- Provide daytoday operations support for SharePoint 2016 and other third party tools.
- Experience supporting SharePoint applications with Visual Studio and C#.
- Experience using SharePoint Object Models (CSOM, JSOM, and SSOM).
- Experience with custom Web Parts, event handlers, features, site definitions, package solutions and custom Apps.
- Hands on experience of SQL, IIS, Windows Server as well as storage, network and server technologies related to SharePoint.
- Knowledge of SharePoint APIs and solution implementation best practices.
- Monitoring and management of patching requirements for the SharePoint Farm and windows server.
- Proficient with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience supporting third party applications.
- Experience with Windows DFS and DSC.
- Hands on AWS experience.
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more, please contact Ford Hockley. All contact information is below.
10220 SW Greenberg Road, Suite 551, Portland, OR 97223
Office: 503-980-6571| Fax: 503-293-2918
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178