This position is available remotely, preferred location is Ohio but is also open to various locations throughout the United States.
- Measure and analyze incoming software issues to determine root causes and develop technical and training solutions to minimize re-occurrences and report results to manager
- Provide system software troubleshooting and technical configuration
- Provide software installations, upgrades and training to client as required
- Work with development to identify and test bug fixes and assist QA with software testing as needed
- Facilitate communication of legislative updates and other requirements gather
- Mentor and train support analysts in the technical and procedural aspects of support and monitor case metrics
- Provide subject matter expertise for specific modules and/or markets
- Recommends solutions to customer application questions
- Maintains a log of problems so that reoccurring problems can be reported to product development
- Identifies any trends that might be occurring in the submission of faults and works to either train the support analysts or works with product development and product management to produce a plan around these trends
- Provide daily remote or onsite support to resolve elevated and standard issues
- Identifies process inconsistencies and drives service improvements
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Monitors status of outstanding support issues
- Assists the product development group with follow-up questions
Property Tax or appraisal experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer or business related field or extensive experience in a customer service or contact center environment in lieu of
- Five or more years experience in a customer software support setting required
- Three years database experience and Three years SQL writing and querying required
- Understanding of basic project management
- Experience with system software configuration and troubleshooting preferred
- SalesForce.Com experience preferred
- Assessment or Government Tax experience or knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional understanding of Thomson Reuter’s products and proven experience of working independently, demonstrating strong problem solving skills, work prioritization and escalation skills
- Business travel may be required as determined at the supervisor’s discretion
- May require extended work schedules, tight deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Must be able to work in a variety of social, cultural, legal, and political environments
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance as determined by the supervisor’s discretion
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America