Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT staffing firm has a 6+ month contract opportunity with a Fortune 500 company in Memphis, TN. The Brand Management Support Specialist will assist in supporting the workflow management of the Leadership Support Center at our client's headquarters. The specialist’s role will include: processing leadership change forms, meeting planner survey enrollment requests, extranet compliance follow ups, email and chat support as deemed necessary. The contract team member will manage updates to the online support directory, webforms, team documentation, presentations. Additionally, the contract team member will assist with initiative follow up efforts via phone and email.
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: 6 month to a year contract. (high probability to extend)
Rate: Competitive Hourly. Paid Weekly. Apex w2.
Benefits: Full medical benefits, 401k, discounts on technical training and certifications, and more!
- Manage and execute incoming support requests
- Assisting team with fulfilling incoming support requests via email, chat and other related to client tools, resources, initiatives and similar subjects to be identified via Salesforce.
- Following established escalation processes and service standards to ensure consistent service delivery.
- Facilitate processes such as: Leadership change, Extranet compliance, and others to be identified.
- Follow up with strategic initiatives to gain feedback, support roll outs, support revenue performance.
- Data Entry, Reporting, Presentation development
- Frequently monitoring requests for expediting to ensure service levels are met.
- Update Salesforce to reflect real time updates to open, in progress and closed support requests.
- Ensuring accuracy of information delivered and a high level of data quality is captured.
- Research key trends and volume of work to form performance reporting.
- Presentation development using approved templates.
- General Administrative Responsibilities.
- Other tasks and administrative tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail is a fundamental requirement
- Experience learning and using data entry systems (i.e. Salesforce)
- Demonstrate high quality, professional customer service skills
- Effectively evaluate, prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a timely, accurate fashion according to guidelines and expectations of leadership.
- Proven ability to work autonomously as well as within specific directives – demonstrating follow through on assigned tasks/projects.
- Proactive with trouble shooting and resolving issues
- Demonstrate required flexibility and the ability and willingness to perform all assigned duties
- High level of demonstrated knowledge in the MS Office Suite
If this sounds like something that is a good fit for you, please send your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a time to chat through the details!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178