The Support Staff position supports the Funkatorium’s bartenders and servers by keeping all restaurant operations running smoothly during service, including but not limited to greeting guests, keeping expo areas sanitary, running food to guests, pre-bussing and bussing tables, and thanking guests as they depart.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Removes plates, utensils and glassware from bar and dining areas as needed
- Brings bus tub to dish pit and sorts appropriately
- Spot sweeps expo line and dining room as needed throughout service
- Wipes off tables after guests leave and as needed with either murphy’s oil or sanitizer
- Keeps all server surfaces and expo line clean
- Runs food to guest at the direction of the expo manager accurately and promptly
- Assists bartenders and servers as needed, but does not actively take orders or pour alcohol
- Greets guests with menus if bartender is busy and answers any questions about the menu as asked
- Assists kitchen dishwasher employee if needed
- Carries trash, recycling and linen bag from server stations as needed
- Performs closing duties for expo line
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of and love for food and craft beer
- Outgoing and personable attitude
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.