The Customer Support Technician analyzes, resolves, and troubleshoots technical issues ...Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Exceptional customer service skills and
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written form
• Excellent deductive reasoning and troubleshooting skills
• Prioritize work to best meet departmental goals
• Ability to respond to frequent demands from multiple customers
• Ability to work in a fast paced and multi-tasked work environment both independently and as a member of a team
• Proficient in a Windows PC and Network Server environment
• Dependable and professional demeanor
• Understanding of Radiology principles is a bonus
• Electrical, Mechanical and X-ray knowledge is a bonus
• Familiarity with medical software helpful/bonus
• Ability to work until six p.m. CST (hours may be 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST)
• High school Diploma with 1-3 years of technical customer service support experience (medical field is a bonus), or equivalent combination of education and applicable experience
• 1-3 years of Radiology and/or Field Repair of X-ray equipment is a bonus
• Help desk experience helpful
Travel up to 25%
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear, walking and occasional heavy lifting (over 50 lbs). The following equipment may be used: Computer, Printer, Facsimile, Telephone.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The above job description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of this position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed necessary.
Work is frequently performed in inside an office building. Level of noise is usually quiet in work environment.