The Support Technician - Call Center, located at the Batteries Plus Bulbs corporate office and national headquarters in Hartland, WI, provides repair support over the phone to all Corporate and Franchise stores. The Support Technician - Call Center takes incoming phone calls into our technical support contact center to assist our in-store repair associates across the country. You will provide helpful and resourceful technical support over the phone through accessing product manuals and instructional repair documents, internet research, and troubleshooting. Additionally, you will occasionally perform trustworthy repair on devices such as cell phones and tablets at our centralized repair center.Don't worry- we provide comprehensive technical training and support.
Working in a team-oriented and fun atmosphere, the Support Technician - Call Center will have a passion for providing customer service, a desire to solve problems, be an effective communicator, enjoy learning new skills, and have a high technical aptitude.We provide all the training you will need to be successful in this role. We also provide a full benefits package including insurance options, paid time off - PTO, 401(k) and match, employee discounts, career growth opportunities, volunteer time off- VTO, tuition reimbursement, and the opportunity to learn new skills. Does this sound exciting? If yes, apply today for consideration to join our team.
"Today and every day, our neighbors trust us to help repower their lives".Batteries Plus Bulbshas grown from a single location in Green Bay, WI in 1988 and today we have over 700 retail store locations across the country. We arethe nation's largest growing battery and light bulb franchise.Our stores provide an impressive selection of batteries, light bulbs, fixtures, keys & key fobs, and related items.Batteries Plus Bulbsassociates are trustworthy, helpful, reliable, resourceful, and passionate.We are powered by a culture of trust, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values.
- Interface with corporate and franchise stores on inquiries and problematic issues
- Maintain call log, problem resolution of proficiency standards, and customer satisfaction levels
- Escalate problem situations to management when necessary
- Develop program and device expertise to provide device repair support
Repair Product Support
- Repair cell phones, tablets, light fixtures and other devices as needed
- Participate in formal training of store associates to include tearing down devices, taking photos, assisting with video training production
- Work cross-functionally with Repair Technicians and Inventory Specialists to ensure timely completion of repairs and for technical inquiries
- Provide live camera-based remote support for in-store device repairs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Previous experience in electronic or device repair is a plus
- Technical aptitude and the willingness to learn new technical skills for electronic device and cell phone repair
- Demonstrated strong verbal communication abilities
- Enjoy solving problems
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer Disability / Veteran