Bristol Health Medical Group has an opportunity for a full-time Physician Assistant to join the Department of Surgery at Bristol Hospital. Be part of an exceptional team of physician assistants that provide pre-operative, intra-operative, post-operative care of the surgical patient and performs surgical consults in the ER, ICU and medical floors. Clinical services in the department of surgery include general surgery, vascular, breast, endocrine, MIS/bariatric, thoracic, gynecologic and orthopedic surgery.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive array of benefits offered including health, dental, vision and retirement
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Generous amount of paid time off
Our Community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Traci Brown in the Physician Recruitment Department at Tbrown@bristolhospital.org or fax 860.585-3086. Call 860.585.3133 or 800.892.3846 for more information.
Visit our website: www.bristolhospital.orgYourMembership. Category:Healthcare, Keywords:Surgical Physician Assistant, Location:Bristol, CT-06010