Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to Centura Health – the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center is currently hiring for OR RNs, Surgical Techs, Security Officers, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, Radiology Techs, Echo Techs and Respiratory Therapists. Please apply to this position for consideration.
Operating Room RN/Registered Nurse
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
- RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
- Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN's
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- One year experience preferred
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty, required- Operating Room
- OR RN circulating experience, required.
The Surgical Tech works under the supervision of the surgeon and RN. Assists surgical team during operative procedures by arranging and inventorying sterile set-up of instruments, equipment and supplies for surgical cases and passing items to surgeons and nurses as needed. Assists in preparing and moving patients and sterilizing and cleaning instruments,equipment and rooms.
- One year of experience in a surgical setting preferred
- Experience in a specialty field preferred
- Basic Computer skills required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association required
- Completion of an approved Surgical Technician program preferred
- Current registration as a Surgical Tech is required unless performing Surgical Tech functions within the scope of another verified Colorado license, certification or registration required
This position provides security for patients, employees and visitors; protects hospital buildings, assets, and premises as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous security experience, preferred
- Experience in healthcare environment, preferred
- Security certification, preferred
- Must become PPCT-DT, RIPP Restraint and Taser Certified within six (6) months
- Must complete Basic Life Support certification within six (6) months
- Current valid Colorado driver’s license
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Provide quality patient care to all patients within the medical imaging department. Perform high quality images and exams on patients while maintaining the sensitivity to patient needs. Demonstrates leadership abilities and is a role model for other associate technologists. Acts as a clinical resource to unit personnel and assures current standards of practice for the unit.
- One year of ultrasound experience strongly preferred
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- ARDMS - registered required RDMS(OB/GYN) or (AB) or (BR); or ARRT registered R.T.(S)(ARRT) or R.T.(S)(BS)(ARRT) and ARDMS registered RVT(VT) or ARRT registered - R.T.(S)(VS)(ARRT), or ARDMS registered RDCS(AE) or (PE) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (RCS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association required
Provide quality patient care to all patients within the medical imaging department. Perform high quality images and exams on patients while maintaining the sensitivity to patient needs. Follows standards of safe radiation practice. Demonstrates leadership abilities and is a role model for other associate technologists. Acts as a clinical resource to students, staff technologist and other hospital personnel. Assures current standards of practice for the unit.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of Diagnostic Imaging to include Surgery and Trauma as required
- Previous Radiologic Technologist experience preferred
- One year post certification experience required to evaluate and/or instruct student radiographers
- HS diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree strongly preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Registered Technologist, Radiology-R.T. (R) (ARRT) required
Provides specialized cardiovascular care, while maintaining maximum patient safety and comfort. Performs/reviews a baseline patient assessment, and evaluates patient response to diagnostic cardiac procedures. Proficient in the operation and maintenance, as specified by the manufacturer, of all diagnostic and therapeutic equipment used for procedures in the specific area of operation.
- One year of experience in cardiac ultrasound (echocardiography), preferred
- HS GED - Required
- BLS - Required
- RDCS (Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer) or RCS – Required
The Respiratory Therapist performs respiratory procedures under physician direction in all patient areas. Responsible for patient assessments, care plans, plan implementation and evaluation and revision of therapy plan as needed. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure the most effective and efficient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes. Utilizes knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care. Supports the organization vision and mission and practices performance improvement techniques to assure the delivery of the most effective patient care.
- High School Diploma required
- Completion of an accredited Respiratory Therapy Education Program, i.e. CoARC, JRCRTE, or CAAHEP required
- Must have current state Licensure (RLT) in applicable state of employment. Must have CRT by NBRC required
- BLS required from the American Heart Association
- Current ACLS certification from the American Heart Association required upon hire or obtain within 6 months of hire
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
St Anthony Summit Medical Center is a Level III Trauma Center serviced by Flight For Life® Colorado and nationally recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction. We provide a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Summit County and the surrounding areas including Surgical, Emergency, Critical Care, Birth Center, Orthopedic, Breast Care, Digital Mammography, Radiology & Imaging, Infusion Therapy Nuclear Medicine, Cardiology, Oncology, Summit Sleep Disorders Center, Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), Gastroenterology and Total Joint Replacement. In addition to 24/7, Level III emergency care at Summit Medical Center in Frisco, we hire seasonal associates four our three emergency mountain clinics at some of Colorado’s top destination ski resorts: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain and Keystone. Experience an amazing career while enjoying an unmatched quality of life!