Our Austin office is looking for an experienced Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS) to join our surveying team. Responsibilities include:
- Manage land survey projects for the entire project cycle while maintaining client contact.
- Produce survey-related projects using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Work closely with office and engineering staff to ensure proper coordination and project completion.
- Must possess the Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS) Licensure.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in land development (commercial, single-family, etc.) and municipal development projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to apply legal and technical understanding for the creation of legal/construction documents/plans.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.