Manage day-to-day Land Surveying Operation including:
- Client Communication (internal and external).
- Project Proposal Preparation & Invoicing.
- Overseeing 2 or more Survey Crews.
- New Business Development combining existing clients with Maser Consultings diverse Land Survey & Measurement Service lines which include: 3D High Definition Laser Scanning, Mobile Lidar Mapping, Rail Surveying, GPS and Conventional Surveys.
- FL Professional Land Surveyor License preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in all areas of the job description.
- Must be able to generate revenue through existing client base and new business development.
What We Offer
Maser Consulting maintains a culture that is nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities available to them. Maser Consulting stays on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you Design Your Future and Build Your Career!