Position :: Survey Technician (8604004)
Duration :: 18 months
Hours:: 7:00AM - 4:00PM
Location:: Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830
- Reports to the Surveyor Chief.
- Performs construction layout calculations utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Works from notes, sketches, maps, and other material to develop drawings for boundary surveys, topographic surveys, ALTA surveys, Utility Record Surveys, and Land Descriptions with moderate supervision.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. May have a college or technical school degree. Must be proficient in applications such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Land Development Desktop, and Microsoft Office. Should also be familiar with various brand of data collec¬tors and their related software.
- Must have a basic background in Land Surveying/Geomatics
- . Has a strong ability to utilize technology on all projects.
- Has a general understanding of design and drawing format and content requirements from local jurisdictions. Has familiarity with metropolitan agencies in order to record or retrieve documents, plats or deeds.
- Minimum 3 years of office experience in Land Surveying applications required. Local candidates only.
- Bachelor's Degree, 5+ years of office experience in Land Surveying applications.
Required Education High School Diploma
Preferred Education Bachelor's Degree