Donley s is a fourth-generation, nationally recognized leader in construction management, concrete, and restoration services. The firm is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio with regional offices in Charleston, South Carolina, Raleigh, North Carolina and Richmond, Virginia. With annual revenues over $300 million, Donley s engages genuine people to provide construction services that deliver and sustain its clients vision. The organization s core values of people, safety, solutions and performance have remained the same since its founding in 1941.
Donley's is seeking an experienced Surveyor / Field Engineer in our Concrete division to assist with projects in the Charleston, SC area. This position has growth potential for the ideal candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide layout for location and elevation of concrete foundations, columns, walls, embedded items, slab-on-grade and supported decks. Complete as-built of placed concrete as required and conduct maturity testing of concrete.
- Associate's or bachelor s degree in surveying, civil engineering, or a related field
- 2 years of experience as a field engineer
- Experience working with Auto Levels, Laser Levels, Total Stations and Robotic Total Stations.
- The ability to adapt to and work with diverse individuals.
- Able to write reports, business correspondence.
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Team oriented
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- FSA or HSA
- 401K with Company Match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
To learn more, click the link below
Equal Opportunity Employer