Surveyors - Hancock Associates - Boston office
Hancock Associates is looking for Land Surveyors for our new Boston office! Candidates must have experience in surveying including ALTA, existing conditions, Land Court, GPS, subdivisions, construction layout, settlement monitoring, lot stakings, etc. for projects including high profile developments, commercial, residential, infrastructure as well as lot surveys, plot plans and septic systems. All positions require excellent communication skills and candidates must be career driven and team players. We offer tremendous variety of project scope, size, intricacy and location.
- Instrument Operator – 2 years’ experience and/or degree in surveying or related field such as civil engineering preferred. Candidates must be fluent in operation of surveying equipment and comfortable in outdoor and construction environments. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel. Must have a desire to learn new skills and work in a team environment. Entry level candidates also acceptable with coursework/degree in Civil Engineering and/or Land Surveying.
- Survey Field Crew Chief – must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in fieldwork with at least 1 year as a Field Crew Chief. Candidates must also have experience conducting boundary surveys and doing construction layout within the City of Boston. Experience with total stations, electronic data collectors, and GPS equipment required. SIT Certification a plus. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Staff Surveyor - must have 2+ years’ experience in fieldwork and 1+ year of office experience utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D. GPS experience and SIT Certification a plus. Degree in surveying or related field required. Position involves research, calculations, CAD drafting, and also requires the ability to work outside on survey crew.
- Project Surveyor - must have 5+ years of experience, SIT Certification preferred and P.L.S. license a plus. Position involves same tasks as Staff Surveyor plus client contact, briefing of field crews, etc.
All positions must have experience in Massachusetts. Experience surveying in Boston a plus.
Hancock Associates offers:
* Exceptional growth potential
* Medical insurance
* 401K, paid holidays and vacation
* Professional work environment.
Qualified candidates please send cover letter and salary requirements indicating desired position and resume to:
185 Centre Street
Danvers, MA 01923
To learn more about career opportunities at Hancock Associates, go to: