Corporate Travel Management is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with a current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a member of the CTM NA Corporate Travel (CTM) Leadership Group, the position will function operationally and strategically to maintain and develop the North America corporate business models toward long term profit sustainability and growth. Operationally, the role will be responsible for the financial health, well-being, management and reporting of the CTM operations, including to recruit, develop and retain the best finance people and develop the commercial acumen of operational leaders. Must be willing to travel on a regular basis.
Strategic and Operational
- Support Operational Leadership members with operational and financial input;
- Ensure the financial integrity of operational results and processes;
- Design and Produce management reports effectively capturing the key business indicators;
- Develop and implement financial models to support business initiatives and Client Prospect Proposals;
- Conduct business reviews identifying productivity improvement and automation opportunities;
- Support Operational Leader in key strategic initiatives including Technology Product commercial arrangements and operations knowledge;
- Continually monitor and report on operational performance
- Responsible for leadership of all divisional management and financial reporting;
- Assist in business planning processes;
- Assist in the North America Corporate Governance, Treasury, Financial Reporting, Tax, and Audit deliverables
- Responsible for the financial systems and data integrity in conjunction with the Director of Finance and MIS Reporting Team Leader;
- Coordination of the forecast and budget processes;
- Cash Flow, General Procurement and Treasury Management
Driver for efficiency improvement initiatives
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the operational finance team;
- Identify and develop a successor;
- Adhere to CTM NA People Initiatives including Quarterly Check-ins
- Facilitate career planning processes including the establishment of goals;
- Support training and development initiatives.
- Key Relationships
- CFO & CEO
- Regional SVPs
- Operations, Sales and Account management leaders
- Other USA Finance Leaders including Group Financial Controller
- Group Finance Leaders (based in AUS and UK)
- Internal Finance businesses
- External suppliers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Qualifications and Experience
- CPA/CA (or equivalent) qualified – preferred but not essential.
- At least 10 years experience with a minimum of 3 years in a Senior finance role
- Strong commercial acumen and technical knowledge
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing business strategy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated success in developing, implementing and enhancing efficient business processes in multi-site location
- Strong analytical skills with an initiative to resolve issues or pursue business opportunities as they are identified
- Strong customer focus – with travel industry experience highly desirable
- High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change, growth, and pressure
- Persuasiveness and influencing the ability
- Financial analysis and business acumen
- Results orientation
- Judgment and decision making
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Entrepreneurial initiative
- Relationship building
- Oral communication
CTM offers a rich benefits package including health, 401k, dental, life insurance and more.