Candidate should possess a desire for continuous learning and growth, be pro-active and positive in their quest to address consumer and business challenges within a changing media landscape and have an appetite for, and understanding of, how to leverage and embrace the mandate for innovation. Candidate also needs to have a digital first mindset.
Candidate must demonstrate superior client relationship and presentation skills as well as the ability to motivate, manage and train a cross-functional team.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in media and/or combined media and marketing.
- Track record managing client relationships and large cross-function digital team.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical and story-telling ability.
- Ability to effectively utilize media and consumer research and reporting resources.
- Proven experience developing persuasive presentations.
- An innovative self-starter - able to identify opportunities and make them happen.
- You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.