Are you ready to work for a high-growth company making a huge impact in the lives of parents and babies around the world Company Baby Care, the award-winning startup that transformed the baby industry in 2015 with its first-of-its-kind Smart Sock baby monitor, is looking for Sr VP of Marketing. This exciting role will help shape and cultivate product go-to-market strategies, proving to parents why Company dominates the baby industry.
After creating its own category within infant health, Company became widely recognized by top tech experts, pediatricians and hundreds of thousands of parents looking for a solution to keeping their babies safe and happy through technology. Company is now looking for someone with a passion for baby wellness to drive revenue growth and to continue positioning the company as the leader in the smart nursery space. You will be a key leader to bring its mission of providing the right information at the right time to parents everywhere.
You will also have the unique opportunity of working on up and coming, category-creating products, including the new Company Band pregnancy monitor. This pregnancy tracker is another first-of-its-kind category creation that has won two distinctive awards at the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) for Best Wearable and Tech to Change the World.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for leading critical functions within the Marketing org - specifically international marketing, retail marketing, integrated distribution strategy and analytics and research. In this role, you will lead the development and implementation of an integrated go to market strategy in retail and international markets outside of the US, in collaboration with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Ops and Customer Service. In addition, you will be responsible for standing up Company’s analytics infrastructure in collaboration with key stakeholders from Product, Engineering and Finance.
- Building an integrated distribution strategy in retail and international focusing on 1) penetration 2) pricing 3) product mix 4) promotion to drive sell through and revenue growth
- In collaboration with the Sales and International teams, evaluating new distribution channels and crafting a strategy to penetrate new markets and new channels, including assessment of a product mix, promotional schedules, promotional funding, retail programming and pricing
- Driving GTM planning and execution for international markets in conjunction with other key leaders in the Marketing team - Brand, Growth and PMM, as well as International GMs and the Sales team
- Collaborating with key stakeholders in the company to drive a comprehensive strategy to drive our awareness, conversion and retention across retail and international markets
- Responsible for driving the development of an analytics infrastructure and consumer insights infrastructure to develop brand and consumer marketing strategies that drive awareness, engagement, conversion and retention
- In collaboration with Product, Engineering, Sales and other Marketing stakeholders, building out a vision and strategy for Analytics across Company
- Working with vendors and internal teams to build out the analytics infrastructure
- Leading and managing a team of high performing marketers across international and retail marketing
- Marketing experience - Experience crafting and driving marketing strategies and programs
- Cross functional muscle - Experience building and working with multiple cross functional teams to drive clarity, alignment and coordination
- Revenue ownership - Experience owning and driving revenue growth while driving influence in the organization
- International revenue and sell through growth
- Retail revenue and sell through growth
- 15- 20 years marketing leadership, P&L, GM experience
- A strong commercial background involving marketing, sales and biz dev, development of pricing strategies, key account management
- A strong track record of of growing sales, margin and market share
- Demonstrated ability to successfully launch new products and build profitable revenue streams in multiple markets
- A strong track record of working cross functionally without direct authority to influence revenue and growth