Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Software Engineer in Test to work at Fidelity in Boston, MA!
The Managed Solutions team in Personal Investing is seeking a hardworking engineer to join us in building innovative and outstanding capabilities to our platform.
The QA Engineer (full stack) with expertise and experience in automation testing for user interface and middle tier applications along with software development experience in Java related technologies. This will involve continuous collaboration with partners, iterative understanding of requirements, following Fidelity best practices / methodologies, thorough understanding of the technology roadmap, advancement to development / testing process.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of Experience in test automation with tools like Cypress, Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- Developed or tested Angular front end
- You know Core Java, J2EE, Spring
- You know Web Services (REST)
- You know SQL proficiency (Oracle experience preferred)
- You know Unix and Shell scripting basics
- You know Agile methodologies or iterative development processes
- Application build, deploy using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools -- Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, etc.
- Writing SQL queries and debugging stored procedures within an Oracle environment.
- Leadership: Outstanding teammate, self-starter, collaborative, innovative, eager to learn every day.
- Developer/AWS certification is a plus
- Understanding of containers, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g. AWS or azure) will be a plus
Be able to communicate key requirements, and will need to be able to foster teamwork and a spirit of collaboration and commitment within the project team
Must have a flexible attitude and be able to comfortably accommodate change Define, maintain, and support Java/Angular development environments and standard methodologies, such as Maven, Sonar, and other Open Source tools.
Assist in identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of problems within the production and nonproduction environment and perform troubleshooting.
Perform code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing using Open Source frameworks.
Contribute to continuous process improvement and initiatives.
The Value You Deliver
- Build and maintain robust test automation suites
- Passion for technology and the financial domain with proven ability to learn quickly
- Building quality solutions that align with the technology blueprint and best practices to tackle business problems by driving design, development and ongoing support.
- Work with our global team and provide technical direction in building solutions.
- Actively participating in knowledge sharing sessions, code and design reviews etc.
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward results-oriented, passionate individuals with a work environment that cultivates diversity, partnership and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees’ individual differences can chip in to the forward-thinking and strong future of our company.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.