Discover a FUN part-time jobworking on the talented Westlaketeam! Full training provided with great starting pay. Join a work family where your coworkers and customers become life-long friends. We're enthusiastic, outgoing and dedicated, sharing a genuine love of children. If you're a great communicator with a caring heart, this is a role you'll love!
In this Swim Teacher position, you will train alongside an experienced instructor, and spend your time working with children, teaching them swimming skills. If you are looking for a fun and fulfilling work environment, we would love to talk with you!
Learn why we are a Top 100 Place to Work in DFW, and a Best Place to Work in Central Texas.
Emler benefits include:
- Competitive pay with frequent opportunities for increases
- Shifts to fit your schedule - mornings, afternoons, and/or evenings on weekdays or Saturdays
- College Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee discounts
- Ongoing training and development
- Pet insurance discounts
- Fun events and celebrations
- Generous Year End/New Year holiday schedule
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Our teachers come from a variety of backgrounds, including coaching, retail, teaching, kinesiology, child development, early education, parenting, youth sports leadership, lifeguarding, babysitting, camp counseling, nursing, customer service, child therapy, students, retirement, second careers, and more. If you are looking to join a company where you'll enjoy every day, Emler Swim School is the place for you!
- Full training provided, no previous experience required!
- Successful applicants are required to pass a background check and attend paid training
- Flexible scheduling options available
PLEASE APPLY HERE: https://emlerswimschool.com/work-for-emler /
Learn more at emlerswimschool.com or on Facebook.
Emler Swim School, a Texas Corporation making waves since 1975: "Safety…with a Splash of Love!"