This teamgathers transaction information from the trade publishing systems and invokes logic implemented in SQL batches and stored procedures and table-driven metadata to identify trade exceptions according to rules and calculate collateral requirements.
- Relational Data Modeling (first, second and third normal forms)
- Refactoring Activities - as requirements from our business partners change, refactoring is essential to maintain system performance
- Sybase (Adaptive Server SQL, Transact-SQL stored procedures, Performance Monitoring and Tuning) - 5 years experience minimum
- Perl, with additional knowledge of DBI.pm methods and XML - 5 years experience minimum
- UNIX Shell Scripting - 5 years experience minimum
- Autosys Job Scheduling - 2 years experience minimum
- Perforce Source Control - 1 year experience minimum
- The ideal candidate will also be comfortable negotiating with data providers to obtain new data feeds, and be able to respond to tight design and coding deadlines due to a rapidly changing business and regulatory environment.