Atlas Technologies, Inc is leading the way in the USCG�s newest technologies and systems.� Our immediate opening is for a Systems Administrator to support our USCG customer. We are looking for passionate and flexible IT professionals who work in a team environment and are responsible for assisting with the IT solutions developed by the Unified Communication (Messaging), Desktop Engineering, Virtualization, and Server Engineering teams. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of IT technologies, be detail-oriented, and communicate effectively.
- Research and assist with developing solutions to resolve identified issues.
- Assist in the deployment, engineering, and maintenance of various information technology systems by working closely with different IT Teams that support both our virtual and physical environments.�
- Build and support a new Engineering Development Environment to support our engineering efforts for our client
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues at our offices in Alexandria
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Install and test computer-related equipment
- 5-7 years of systems administration experience with escalating levels responsibilities.
- Current experience building and supporting Windows Server 2016/2019 environments.
- Current networking experience including, DHCP, static IP, firewalls, and virtual switches.
- Experience with virtualized environments using VMware or Hyper-V.
- Experience supporting Windows 10 in an enterprise.
- An Associate Degree or higher
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
We�d Be Impressed If You Had:
- A detail orientated work ethic
- Excellent communication
- Understanding of the fundamentals of Servers, workstation, O365, Teams and Skype for Business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
What is Atlas, you ask?
Atlas is a fast-growing information technology services company servicing a range of DoD customers. Our core values directly contribute to our success and growth. Atlas enjoys success by combining nimble management, a top-notch technical team, and unequaled customer service. We are extremely passionate about our platform, as well as our relationships among our team and with our customers.
Life at Atlas
Our focus can be summed up succinctly � To create a positive impact for our clients, community, and country, we integrate reliable, intuitive IT solutions for the warfighter.
Atlas offers you:
Growth potential and ability to lead change
Company leadership that believes in learning, teaching, passion, and flexibility
Challenging, motivating and fun work environment
Company culture that is guided by our core values
Agile product management methodologies with minimal process overhead
Atlas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or protected veteran status. Visit our careers site to apply and join our growing team of professionals. Visit us on Facebook and Glassdoor to learn more about Atlas.