Noblis is helping FAA manage large and complex telecommunications and information management programs that use state of the art technologies to deliver enterprise infrastructure services essential to the safe and efficient operation of the largest, safest, and most complex aviation system in the world. We are seeking smart, passionate, and motivated people to join our proven team in a challenging and rewarding work environment where you will be actively engaged at the intersection of technology and operations enhancing our nation’s aviation system. If you want to be involved in acquiring, implementing, and managing the communications and information solutions to achieve our nation’s aviation vision, this is the job for you!
The Engineer for Identity and Access Management supports the investigation, analysis, planning, design, development, integration, test, and evaluation of IAM equipment, networks, and procedures for current and future IAM capabilities. This includes PKI, certificate and identity management, IAM capacity expansion, and enterprise authorization. Manages IAM development lab hardware, virtualization, and network. Supports operational hardware, virtualization, and network infrastructure. May analyze, design, develop, implement and test software related to engineering or functional requirements of NAS and associated support systems. Recommends development and design changes to improve quality of products and/or procedures. Provides expertise in the transition of legacy systems to modernized systems. Supports system security maintenance including security patching. Supports system builds and deployments to test and operational environments.
Work Location: William J. Hughes Technical Center, Atlantic City, NJ
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Support the ongoing design, development, deployment, and maintenance of IAM, including:
- System administration for IAM development lab
- Network design, integration, and maintenance
- Virtual infrastructure management and maintenance
- Ansible inventory and playbook design, development, and maintenance
- Work in an Agile environment to perform systems and software design, development, test, and deployment for IAM Phase 2 and beyond
- Review and develop documentation to include, but not limited to: requirements documents, interface description documents, training material, technical instruction material, maintenance plans
- Participate in TIMs
- Prepare and review program technical documentation
- Technical background, either as a systems administrator and/or lab manager, supporting multiple interconnected labs in complex security environments
- Masters's degree in IT, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 12 years of experience
- Systems administration experience with Linux, VMWare
- Network design and administration using Cisco
- Experience working in an Agile and/or DevOps development environment
- Experience in the use of Git, SVN, and/or other configuration management software
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with PKI concepts and implementations
- Experience with supporting systems in the FAA NAS
- Networking experience in FAA domains, including FNTB, OPIP, and NESG
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and/or other deployment support tools
- Familiarity with FAA security authorization process and application to FAA systems
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
• Begin developing relationships one level up and two levels down. Identify and support opportunities to expand project scope beyond current deliverable and actively share information about clients’ emerging support needs and trends with team members and management.
· Participate on proposals