PeopleTec is currently seeking a System Administratorto support our Huntsville, ALlocation.
PeopleTec has an opening for a Systems Administrator that will also assist with updating RMF documentation to support the yearly continuous monitoring requirement. Candidate should have knowledge of Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012R2 and Operating Systems. Candidate should also have experience with Active Directory and Active Directory Group Policy management and a general knowledge of TCP/IP stack. Must understand ports and protocols and relative common services as they relate to function of an information system. Candidate will also be responsible for implementation of STGs so must understand the negative effects that can have on a system. Candidate must work well in a team environment as well as alone. Candidate must be willing to learn new skills quickly in a fast paced environment.
- DoD experience with SCAP tool, STIG viewer
- Creating Checklists with STIG Viewer
- DoD experience using ACAS to scan and produce report of findings
- Candidate will require a Security+ certification
- Must have some system administration experience in the DoD environment and RMF and eMASS knowledge or experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree and 0-3 years of experience
MCSA, MCSE, MCP, VMware, Remote Desktop
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address,HR@peopletec.comand/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Care On Site
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Professional Development
- Vacation/paid time off
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Gym Memberships
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Donation-Matching Program
- Work From Home
- Long Term Disability
- Military Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Performance bonus
- Employee Events
- Game Rooms
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Transportation Allowance
- Merchandise Discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Free Food and Coffee
- Paid sick days